- Clean interiors and exteriors of transportation vehicles (vans, mini buses, and motorcoaches).
- Clean interior of vehicles using a broom, cloth, mop, vacuum cleaner, and whisk broom. Clean windows with water, cleansing compounds, and cloth or chamois.
- Remove dust, grease, and oil from exterior surfaces of vehicles by spraying or washing vehicles, and using spraying equipment, brush, or sponge.
- May polish exterior of vehicle.
- May fumigate interior of vehicle using spray.
- Inspect parts, equipment, and vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles using scrapers, brushes, cloths, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, and hoses.
- Drive vehicles in and out of garage.
- Subject to MVR check.
- No CDL required, but must be willing to upgrade license.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English, work as a team player, be a self-starter and detail-oriented, possess critical thinking, oral comprehension, and problem-solving skills.