- Must be able to diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul all types of diesel and gas engines.
- Must be able to use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools.
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition and conform to federal and state standards and requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks (e.g. changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery).
- Valid Class B CDL with passenger endorsement.
- 2 years verifiable bus or commercial maintenance experience (preferably motorcoach experience).
- Clear MVR, and no felony or sexual convictions.
- Must pass DOT physical, drug screening, and background check.
- Professional manner and appearance, positive attitude, possessing good organizational and time management skills.
- Willing and able to abide by federal, state, and local regulations.
- Willing to comply with all company policies, including random drug and alcohol screenings. Must attend all mandatory meetings.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English, work as a team player, possess critical thinking, oral comprehension, and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service or sales experience a plus.