All the best to see and do from both the All-American Adventure Tour AND the All Canadian Rainbow Tour combined into one affordable price!
You’ll feel the sheer power of Niagara Falls on the World Famous Maid of the Mist boat, at the Cave of the Winds, and in the Journey Behind the Falls. The Skylon Tower and other choice viewpoints provide wonderful vistas for appreciating Niagara Falls’ grandeur. Let our professionally trained tour guides make this an experience you will never forget!
Sightseeing bus tours at their best in two countries—Niagara Falls, NY USA and Niagara Falls Ontario, Canada.
You schedule the tours at your convenience…do it all in one day, or break it up over two days!
Things to remember for your trip:
- We operate air conditioned vans and 24 passenger mini-shuttles. Dress for comfort — you’re on vacation! We suggest comfortable shoes as our sightseeing bus tours do involve some walking.
- We have licensed guides with you throughout your Niagara Falls tour to answer all of your questions.
- All attraction fees, parking fees and tolls are all included in the tour price.
Book Your Tour Today*
Book Now & Save Up to 10%! Book Now
We invite our international guests to call 1-800-538-8433 to book a tour.
Click here to learn about our cancellation policy.
Departures daily Morning and Evening Call 1-800-538-8433 for departure time!
Note: Deluxe Combo Sightseeing Tours operate Mid-Spring to late October. This tour also requires that passengers have the proper documents for entrance into USA and Canada.
The U.S Deluxe Combo Tour Features Stops At:
- Maid of the Mist Boat (admission paid, raincoat provided, seasonal)
- Journey Behind the Falls (admission paid, raincoat and footwear provided, seasonal)
- Cave of the Winds Trip (admission paid, raincoat and foot wear provided, seasonal)
- Whirlpool State Park
- American Falls
- Horseshoe Falls
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Lower Rapids
- Skylon Tower
- Giant Whirlpool
- Goat Island
- Luna Island
- Upper Rapids
- Terrapin Point
- Prospect Point
- Three Sisters Islands
- N.Y.S. Observation Tower (admission paid)
- Table Rock
- Disaster Site of Schoellkopf Power Plant
- Botanical Gardens
- Control Dam
- Marooned Barge
- Dufferin Islands
- Battery of Lights
- Sir Harry Oakes Gardens
- Robert Moses Power Plant
- Sir Adam Beck Generating Station
- Floral Clock
We will pick you up at all hotels, motels and campgrounds in the Niagara Falls, NY. Area. If you are not staying locally, you can start your tour at the Howard Johnson’s Hotel, 454 Main Street, Niagara Falls.
BORDER CROSSING REQUIREMENTS:
Click here to find out what documents you will need to cross the border!
We invite our international guests to call our office at 800-538-8433, our friendly staff will assist you in making your reservation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Bedore Tours reserves the right to reschedule itineraries & substitute attractions of equal value as warranted by tour circumstances (e.g. border crossing/attraction wait time.) We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Click here to learn about our cancellation policy.