PREPARE YOURSELF FOR AN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!
This 5-6 hour fully guided tour features some of the best views and experiences Niagara Falls has to offer. On the American side get an up-close view of the American and Bridal Veil Falls. Take a ride aboard the world famous Maid of The Mist Boat to experience a view from the Niagara River unlike any other.
Once you are in Canada you will enjoy a unique adventure as you travel on a Journey Behind The Falls to wander the tunnels and end your trip with a spectacular view of Niagara Falls. You will enjoy a “once in a lifetime” aerial and panoramic view of the Falls from the Skylon Tower.
Things to remember for your trip:
- We operate air conditioned 21 to 28 passenger mini-shuttles. Dress for comfort — you’re on vacation! We suggest comfortable shoes as our sightseeing bus tours do involve some walking.
- We have licensed guides with you throughout your Niagara Falls tour to answer all of your questions.
- All attraction fees, parking fees and tolls are all included in the tour price.
Book Your Tour Today*
Book Now & Save Up to 10%! Book Now
We invite our international guests to call 1-800-538-8433 to book a tour.
Click here to learn about our cancellation policy.
The Best of Both American/Canadian Tour Daytime Adventure
View or Visit:
- Table Rock
- Disaster Site of Schoellkopf Power Plant
- American Falls
- Horseshoe Falls
- Marooned Barge
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Lower Rapids
- Giant Whirlpool
- Battery of Lights
- Upper Rapids
- Sir Harry Oakes Gardens
- Dufferins Island
- Floral Clock
- Sir Adam Beck Generating Station
- Prospect Point
- Three Sisters Islands
- N.Y.S. Observation Tower (admission paid)
We will pick you up at all hotels, motels and campgrounds in the Niagara Falls, NY. Area. If you are not staying locally, you can start your tour at the Howard Johnson's Hotel, 454 Main Street, Niagara Falls.
We invite our international guests to call our office at 800-538-8433, our friendly staff will assist you in making your reservation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Bedore Tours reserves the right to reschedule itineraries & substitute attractions of equal value as warranted by tour circumstances (e.g. border crossing/attraction wait time.) We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Click here to learn about our cancellation policy.