Enjoy this Niagara Falls NY 4 hour sightseeing tour featuring the Maid of Mist boat ride and the Cave of the Winds Trip.
Experience the American side of Niagara Falls aboard the world famous Maid of the Mist boat ride where you will feel the roar of the Horseshoe Falls and wonder at its power. Get an up-close and personal view of Niagara Falls NY as you wander the boardwalk on the Cave of the Winds Trip.
Things to remember for your trip:
- We operate air conditioned vans and 24 passenger mini-shuttles. Dress for comfort — you’re on vacation! We suggest comfortable shoes as our sightseeing bus tours do involve some walking.
- We have licensed guides with you throughout your Niagara Falls tour to answer all of your questions.
- All attraction fees, parking fees and tolls are all included in the tour price.
Departures daily Morning,Afternoon and Evening Call 1-800-538-8433 for departure time!
Note: Tours operate Mid-Spring to late October.
Book Your Tour Today*
Book Now & Save Up to 10%! Book Now
We invite our international guests to call 1-800-538-8433 to book a tour.
Click here to learn about our cancellation policy.
The All-American Adventure Tour Features Stops At:
- Maid of the Mist Boat (admission paid, raincoat provided, seasonal)
- Cave of the Winds Trip (admission paid, raincoat and foot wear provided, seasonal)
- Whirlpool State Park
- American Falls
- Horseshoe Falls
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Lower Rapids
- Giant Whirlpool
- Goat Island
- Luna Island
- Upper Rapids
- Control Dam
- Terrapin Point
- Prospect Point
- Three Sisters Islands
- N.Y.S. Observation Tower (admission paid)
We will pick you up at all hotels, motels and campgrounds in the Niagara Falls, NY. Area. If you are not staying locally, you can start your tour at the Howard Johnson's Hotel, 454 Main Street, Niagara Falls.
We invite our international guests to call our office at 800-538-8433, our friendly staff will assist you in making your reservation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Bedore Tours reserves the right to reschedule itineraries & substitute attractions of equal value as warranted by tour circumstances (e.g. border crossing/attraction wait time.) We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Click here to learn about our cancellation policy.