You are here

Border Crossing Requirements

Border Crossing Requirements

We want you to have no problems crossing the border.

Please make sure to read the following information prior to booking.

Native-born US Citizens:

Enhanced Drivers License, US Passport or US Passport Card.

Naturalized US Citizens:
  • Option 1 - Naturalization Certificate and photo ID
  • Option 2 - US Passport or Permanent Resident Card (US form I-151 or 1-551).
All International Visitors:

Valid machine readable passport with proper travel documents (I-94, Canadian/US Visa if required, IAP-66, J-forms etc).

Here is a link that explains how to get a Canadian Visa.

Foreign Exchange Students:

Must bring along all appropriate paperwork including an IAP-66 (pink form), original I-20 in addition to their passport and I-94 card.

Persons 16 and under:

Original Birth Certificate (if travelling with someone other than parent/legal guardian should bring a letter from Parent/legal guardian giving them permission to travel to Canada.)

For more information visit: